AHC classic - Antiperspirant (30ml)
The classic antiperspirant
Well known for years and proven, AHC classic Antiperspirant (formerly "AHC20 classic") has been the number one choice for customers with normal or less sensitive skin.
AHC classic is applied to the surface of the skin and plugs the sweat ducts thereby reducing the volume of sweat that reaches the skin's surface. This will also neutralise unpleasant odours since bacteria which cause the smell of sweat do not have any chance to multiply in the absence of sweat secretion.
What exactly is AHC classic?
AHC classic is the classic and beneficial antiperspirant that is guaranteed to be effective. An easy-to-use redemption for excessive sweating and hyperhidrosis.
What makes AHC classic so great?
- well-proven since years
- effective against sweat development and body odour
- without any preservatives, colourants, emulsifiers (PEGs)!
- vegan, contains no parabene, triclosan, dioxin or perfume!
- AHC doesn't use any 'nano technologies' like silver nano particles or penta-peptides!
- 30ml dropper bottle (≈ 1,0144 fl oz) will last 6 to 12 month! *
* depending on the overall size of the application area
- alcohol denat. (alcohol, denatured)
- aluminium chloride (active ingredient)
- aqua (water)
AHC classic does not contain
- nano technology (e.g. nano silver or penta-peptides)
- triclosan (desinfactant)
Area of application:All regions of your torso, armpits, breast, back, also arms and legs. Got sensitive skin?
Please take a look at our use our gentle antiperspirant AHC sensitive! Got sweaty feet or hands?
Please try our extra strong AHC forte!