AHC sensitive - Antiperspirant (50ml)
The skin-friendly antiperspirant: maximum impact – minimum irritations
AHC sensitive (formerly "AHC20 sensitive") is applied to the surface of the skin and plugs the sweat ducts thereby reducing the volume of sweat that reaches the skin's surface. This will also neutralise unpleasant odours since bacteria which cause the smell of sweat do not have any chance to multiply in the absence of sweat secretion.
What exactly is AHC sensitive?
AHC sensitive is the renowned redemption for excessive sweating and hyperhidrosis. Enriched with natural plant extracts of Usnea (known as 'Old Man's Beard'), Clove flowerbuds and Sage, AHC sensitive for sensitive skin – gives optimum results without dermal irritations.
What makes AHC sensitive so great?
- highly effective – smooth to the skin
- particularly effective against abnormal sweating and body odour
- fast and long-lasting effect – usually works after only 24 hours
- vegan, contains rich plant extracts of Usnea, Clove and Sage
- without any colourants or perfume!
- AHC doesn't use any 'nano technology' like silver nano particles or penta-peptides!
- 50ml dropper bottle (≈ 1,6907 fl oz) will last 12 month or longer! *
* depending on the overall size of the application area
- alcohol denat. → alcohol, denatured
- aluminium chloride → active ingredient
- aqua → water
- usnea barbata extract → 'Old Man's Beard'
- eugenia cariophyllus flower extract → flowerbuds of Clove
- salvia officinalis leaf extract → Sage
- propylene glycol → humectant, antibacterial
- phenoxyethanol → preservative
- eugenol → cleaning and deodorizing vegetable oil
AHC sensitive does not contain
- nano technology (e.g. nano silver or penta-peptides)
- triclosan (desinfactant)
Area of application:For sensitive skin types. All regions of your body, e.g. armpits, breast, back, buttocks, thighs, head including the whole face (cheeks, forehead, nose, upper lip, eye brows) neck. Please note: a sweaty scalp could also be treated with AHC sensitive. In order to test wether the active ingredient possibly interacts with your hair colour or toner colourant, you need to use it on a small area of your scalp first, for example behind the auricles! Got sweaty feet or hands?
Please try our specialised remedy AHC forte!