AHC forte - Antiperspirant (50ml)
Our strongest antiperspirant!
AHC forte (formerly "AHC30 forte") is applied to the surface of the skin and plugs the sweat ducts thereby reducing the volume of sweat that reaches the skin's surface. This will also neutralise unpleasant odours since bacteria which cause the smell of sweat do not have any chance to multiply in the absence of sweat secretion.
What exactly is AHC forte?
AHC forte is one of the world's strongest OTC antiperspirants – made to battle most excessive sweating. Enriched with natural plant extracts of Usnea (known as 'Old Man's Beard'), Clove flowerbuds and Sage, AHC forte gives maximum results without dermal irritations.
What makes AHC forte so great?
- highly effective – smooth to the skin
- particularly effective against abnormal sweating and body odour
- renowned remedy for palmoplantar sweating (sweaty hands + feet)
- extra strong recipe
- vegan, contains rich plant extracts of Usnea, Clove and Sage
- without any colourants or perfume!
- AHC doesn't use any 'nano technology' like silver nano particles or penta-peptides!
- 50ml dropper bottle (≈ 1,6907 fl oz) will last 6 to 12 month! *
* depending on the overall size of the application area
- alcohol denat. → alcohol, denatured
- aluminium chloride → active ingredient
- aqua → water
- usnea barbata extract → 'Old Man's Beard'
- eugenia cariophyllus flower extract → flowerbuds of Clove
- salvia officinalis leaf extract → Sage
- propylene glycol → humectant, antibacterial
- phenoxyethanol → preservative
- eugenol → cleaning and deodorizing vegetable oil
AHC forte does not contain
- nano technology (e.g. nano silver or penta-peptides)
- triclosan (desinfactant)
Areas of application:Feet: whole foot, including sole, toes, instep, heel, in-between the toes. Hands: whole hand including palm, fingers, back of the hand, in-between the fingers. Armpits: suitable for severe axillary sweating. Prosthesis (artificial limb): Reduction of sweat and unpleasant odour emenating from the joint of stump and prosthesis. Do you want to treat other more sensitive parts of your skin? Try our most gentle antiperspirant AHC sensitive!
Instructions for use and safety precautions
How to use on your feet and hands:Carefully spread AHC fluid all over your hands or feet by using your fingers or a cotton dapper. Take extra care of the inner sides of your hands (palms) and the soles of your feet. Most of the sweat glands are located in this area. Repeat appliance until the whole area is covered with a thin layer of AHC. Please note: Please be patient. For palmoplantar treatment we recommend a daily application of AHC forte for at least 3 weeks (minimum). Due to the 'heavy-duty' construction of the skin it can take up to one month to show results.
Please help other customers and rate AHC forte - Antiperspirant (50ml). Your rating will be published anonymized.
If you have problems with our products, please give us the chance to help you first. We can solve problems to the bulk of our support requests.
You may also be interested in this product…
The special antiperspirant for sweaty hands or feet and severe underarm sweating. Highly effective yet skin friendly. The rich resources of Sage, Clove and Usnea prevent dermal irritations.
instead of 24,00 EUR. You save: 12,93% (Base price: EUR 69,65 / 100 milliliter)
The Saalio® DE-Set (for hands and feet) is a modern therapeutic device for tap water iontophoresis in a professional setting as well as in home therapy.
instead of 689,00 EUR. You save: 7,26%